Conference on system simulation and meeting point of the SimulationX community
20th ESI SimulationX Conference, November 8 - 9, 2018 in Dresden
System Simulation in the Era of Digital Transformation
Through seven session blocks, a versatile mix of various event formats and an intensive exchange with other simulation experts, you can catch up on the latest developments in multiphysics system simulation and continuous product development.
Users learn and compare
- What new features does the upcoming SimulationX version 4.0 have in store for you and how can you make the most of them?
- What challenges and simulation tasks have colleagues from other research departments solved with SimulationX lately?
- Meet SimulationX users from various industries and research bodies
- Find out objectively about the range of applications of system simulation in various industries
- Discover synergies through the combination of development tools
- Learn new program features together with SimulationX developers and ESI ITI engineers
„SimulationX has proven itself for years in many different industries and, together with simulation solutions from ESI, provides the basis for the development of high-performance tool chains for shorter development cycles of competitive products. See for yourself and come to Dresden.“
Decision-makers develop visions and find inspiration
- Concept development with realistic 0D to 1D modeling combined with multiphysics virtual prototyping in an immersive 3D to 4D environment. How can you benefit from this broader solution?
- What are the latest trends that young engineers and researchers deal with and how relevant are they for your development tasks?
These questions amongst others will be answered at the ESI SimulationX Conference during the many presentations, hands-on-seminars, open discussions, workshops and practical exercises. Have a look at the event website right away and browse through the detailed program.