Call for Papers extended
ESI SimulationX Conference from November 8 - 9, 2018
Since 1996, the ITI Symposium has always been a must-see event for simulation experts and those who are new in the field. It is an excellent opportunity for SimulationX users to engage in a lively exchange with each other, but also with engineers and software developers from ESI ITI, to discuss the latest development methods and new applications of system simulation. Become a part of the event and present yourself and your company to an international expert audience as one of the many speakers.
In which area are you using system simulation already? What benefits do you see in using ESI's SimulationX during the development of innovative products? How could system simulation help you reveal actual problems in the development? And how did it enable you to develop appropriate solutions?
Share your experience with other users and submit a paper on one of the following topics:
Key topics 2018
- Applications in the fields of aerospace, automotive industry, energy technology, industrial machinery, marine technology, mining, mobile machinery, oil & gas, railways, science & education
- Electric and hybrid drives
- NVH and torsional vibration analysis
- Vehicle dynamics
- Compressed-air and compressor technology
- Virtual commissioning
- Measurement-based state analyses (Hybrid Twin™)
- Integrated development processes (toolchains)
- Suggestions for other topics are highly welcome