SimulationX 4.1 out now!
With each new major release of SimulationX, we strive to simplify and accelerate your workflow involving modeling, simulating and analyzing technical systems.
Discover the new SimulationX:
• E-Learning: Enter the world of system simulation with SimulationX directly from your desk and whenever you want with this interactive training
• Improved Ribbon GUI: more context-sensitive, more clear, more efficient
• Include now Global Types or Libraries in ISX Files with the new Save As option
• New pre- and post-processing tools: Optimization, 2D map generation, ordercuts and spectrograms for vibration analysis, and much more
• System Reliability Analysis: Improved workflows and model elements to automatically analyze the impact of system failures on desired behavior.
• Siemens® PLCSIM Advanced™: New interface for the "virtual commissioning" of your plants and machines using SimulationX and Siemens’ controller simulation software for SiL tasks.
• New hydraulic centrifugal pump model
• Model elements for economic analyses in system simulations: Simulate and analyze costs and revenues directly in the model and take into account costs for energy, bulk, units, volume, time, maintenance and renewal as well as ROI.
• Clocked Control Systems: Now, full support of Modelica's Synchronous technology by ALL SOLVERS and executable models.