Welcome to the session "Energy Technology" at the ESI SimulationX Conference, November 8-9
From HVAC, energy supply for buildings and living quarters to heat storage, local heat grids and batteries to wind turbines and power plant technology: system simulation offers a broad array of applications in the energy sector.
Gain exclusive insights into the workflow of SimulationX users from the industry and get tips and tricks first hand from our simulation experts in practical workshops – with a number of topics including:
- HVAC simulation for optimization and certification of buildings
- Co-simulation of solar district heating grids and borehole thermal energy storages using SimulationX
- Multi-criteria planning tool for a net zero energy village
- Simulation of solid oxide fuel cell system and the applications in shipping – with diesel engine and battery
- A XiL development environment for building energy management systems based on FMI
Register now and take advantage of our early bird offers until August 31, 2018!