Your start at ESI ITI
Technical challenges are what you seek? You want to add your skills to our interdisciplinary team of IT specialists, engineers, mathematicians or physicists? Or are you looking for a practice-oriented topic related to the modelling and simulation of dynamic systems for your internship, study project or thesis? ESI ITI is constantly growing and so are the tasks. Therefore we have the following vacancies – as of now or as agreed between us.
Working conditions at ESI ITI
- creative software and engineering environment
- well established company with sustainable growth
- interesting, renowned customers from industries and sciences
- customary compensation and benefits
- much room for autonomy and creativity
- intercultural cooperative team
- technical and personal qualification opportunities
- personal project responsibility from the beginning
- flexible working hours
- workplace in the city centre of Dresden
All positions are focused on the X-factor: team spirit, team work, team orientation; enthusiasm, initiative, responsibility; and experience, knowledge and skills meeting the position requirements.